Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/28/2010

Last night was interesting. I’m starting to understand the spirit realm better. Last night we talked to Malek for a little, but mostly talked to Gavin, who told us his last name was Fabie. We tried to write down a number on a piece of paper secretly, and then Gavin would tell us what the number was on the Ouija board. Well, he couldn’t do it. He said the problem was that he couldn’t really see the numbers on the paper. Then Sam tried to make shapes using his finger and Gavin couldn’t really do that, although he was close.

I have a theory that maybe spirits can only sense the world like they’re looking through an infrared camera. The boundaries of the room are clear, but they can only really see energy. They go to it because they need to absorb it. I wonder if we were to make the number in lighter fluid then light it on fire, if he could see it better. Our next test is to see if he can determine how many fingers we are holding up.

I had an odd night when I went to bed. I jolted awake late last night and felt afraid to look up. I felt honestly scared. I felt like something was on top of me and literally thought I left my window open because it was freezing cold in my room. But I shook it off and went back to sleep.

I had a long dream, but I only remember pieces of it now. I remember seeing Gavin and actually feeling his hands. I also had a dream that I was in a public bathroom and when I looked in a mirror, I saw a bloody version of myself. I looked in another mirror and saw an old man staring at me. I just knew he was a spirit and he wasn’t friendly. I ran out of the room and into a locker room. I looked up the stairs and he was at the top, reaching out to me. I ran out of the room somehow. There was more to the dream and I believe I even saw him again, but I can’t remember. However, I remember exactly what I looked like in the mirror and what the old man looked like. Odd.

I think the weirdest part about waking up was to find that my phone was just about dead. I had charged the phone all night the night before and my phone can hold a charge for about 3 days. So the fact that it was close to dying… I don’t know. I don’t want to say that I had a spirit in my room because I’m honestly not convinced. These were just a little weird.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your new Zome is trying to tell you something, or maybe spirits are just really on your mind after all your interactions with them.

    ReplyDelete