Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

12/22/2010

Had a dream about receiving a blue cot in the mail from DJ. I set it up in my basement, but then evil spirits came and took it away. Some other worldly beings and I tried to find all the pieces and set it back up, but the evil spirits were things at as from a sky (that looked like rockets). Then a space ship landed outside in my front yard and alligator like creatures began walking towards the house. We ran up into the attic.

As soon as I was drifting off, I had a dream that I was in a diner. A woman in was sitting in a semi-circle red booth with 3 other woman. She looked right at me. She had straight, long, brown hair and high cheek bones. I woke up immediately after I saw her. She looked right into my eyes and had an odd smile. I was going back to sleep again and saw her once more looking at me, smiling.

I think this was Amelia. I didn’t even question it. I woke up the first time and the first thing that popped into my mind was “Amelia.” It’s too bad we didn’t ask her what she looked like. But I could feel it. It was her.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research13.html

This is a link to an article about time in the spirit realm. A lot of information is taken from people that have had near death experiences. It appears that the spirit realm is the 4th dimension where the past, present, and future exist simultaneously and spirits can travel all around. The same way we can travel from our bedroom to the kitchen to the living room. Time and space limit physical beings on Earth.

Once you enter the spirit realm, your time on Earth seems to only be for an instant. It is very much like when you wake up 10 minutes before your alarm goes off and you drift off back to sleep. You have a vivid dream that seems to take a life time. Then you wake up and it’s only 10 minutes later. You realize that you’re time in the dream is not that important because now you’re awake and have things to do.

http://www.iconoclastpress.com/bookHighlySensitivePeopleEnergyVampiresFaeriesAllergies.htm

This is a man’s personal experiences into the spirit realm. I did not read the whole thing, but he claims that there is a huge negative energy inside the earth and that the beings in the spirit realm are chaotic. The spirit realm is riddled with evil and misguided spirits. Maybe the Earthly realm is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment